1. Color! This purple dress is fabulous, isn't it? I love pairing a brightly colored dress with quirky accessories. Don't be afraid to mix and match, just have fun with it!
2. But on the flip side of that, all white is always a good choice and looks great against a summer tan! Pair with silver or gold jewelry for a Grecian-inspired look that's totally modern.
3. There is nothing that says "summer" better than a sundress in a flirty pattern. Enough said.
4. Stripes! Stripes are great all year round, but I especially love stripes in the summer. Stripes are essential for a nautical-inspired look, which always looks fresh and put-together and summery.
5. Tropical-inspired prints. Once it gets hot out I wanna go on vacation to a tropical island, but if I can't make that happen it helps a little to dress like I'm there! I like to go bold with the accessories here too, strong tropical prints lend themselves to unique jewelry.
6. Hippie-chick clothes are so comfy in the summer, I find myself reaching for them all the time! The loose, gauzy fabrics keep you cool when the temperature is hot and at the end of the day, being comfortable is the most important thing!